With summers fast approaching, it is time to pack away those heavy woolens. You are glad that soon you need not hide under those heavy coats and cardigans. Summers are the time when you want to hit the beach and wear easy-breezy clothes, relax and bask under the sun. So, if you are looking to get that perfect beach body avatar, this is the right time to start exercising. The rich winter diet and a lethargic time indoors have indeed changed the way your body looks.
Well, if you want to get into your older clothes from last summer, you need to sweat to your fittest self. No more of that talking, and it is time to wear your running shoes and start shaping up for the summers.
Given below are some cool ideas on how to get back in shape and look cool this summer:
• Begin jogging- Shop for trail running shoes and hit the trails in your neighbourhood and nature around. You can explore different parks and trails and add some variety and fun to your workout.
• Join some sports- Why not join a sports league to enjoy some team camaraderie. Some fine examples are soccer and softball games where you can develop team skills as well as develop the game strategies to win.
• Workout under a trainer- For more effective results, you can also start your workout regime under an expert trainer. Create a baseline fitness test and check out the development of the muscle strength of your body. You can measure your body fitness by counting the number of push-ups you can do or for how many minutes you can hold a plank.
• Start yoga- Along with your body benefits, work on your mind benefits too, and the best way to do this is by incorporating some yoga exercises. A good yoga session works wonders for your body and calms the mind, leaving you rejuvenated.
• HIIT Training- You can improve your body’s aerobic capacity with the help of full-body strengthening exercises. What you need is high-intensity interval training to sculpt those hidden muscles and burn the fat.
• Start with some new set of exercises- Discover a new fitness exercise if you are bored with the seam routine. For example, you could do weight training and cardiovascular exercise on alternate days or insets Pilates or bootcamps with other people to break the monotony.
• Eat healthily- Last but not least, cut down on the calories and follow the right nutrition and exercise to get back in shape. The aim should not be just to lose weight but to be healthy. Consult a dietitian for a new diet plan that suits your body type and metabolism.
These are some of the ways through which you can achieve a perfect body by the time summer unfolds, but don’t stop midway, continue doing the right set of exercises and eating healthy to have fit body and mind.
For more details about personal trainer in Surrey, you may visit the website now.
#personaltrainersurrey #personaltrainerlondon #hireapersonaltrainerinlondon #personaltrainerinlondon