Most people think that the duties and responsibilities of a personal trainer are only limited to help with forms and techniques to perform exercises. But it is half information about how personal trainers work and how they help people achieve their fitness goals.
A personal trainer is not just your fitness teacher but also your fitness guide and motivator during your fitness journey. He or she makes sure that you are doing everything right while keeping an eye on your lifestyle habits and progress.
A personal trainer knows that achieving any fitness goal is not as easy as it seems, and many people stop working out when they don’t see any result after a few weeks of exercising. He or she also knows that being regular in your fitness routine is the key to achieve any result quickly and easily. This is why they just don’t work as a fitness trainer but also provide much-needed guidance and motivation to keep things running. They are like your personal companion during your training sessions who:
Keeps you accountable
The hardest part of any fitness journey is to keep yourself up and running regularly without missing any workout session. A personal trainer designs a personalized fitness program for each individual as per their fitness goals. A fitness program targets different areas on different days in a week to achieve body goals, and you shouldn’t skip them.
When you work with a personal trainer, he keeps you accountable for your deeds. When someone is waiting for you at the gym, it is very hard to skip exercises without prior notice.
Motivates you to keep going
When you work with a personal trainer, it grows confidence within you that you are going to achieve your goals with proper guidance. It keeps you motivated during your fitness journey. A fitness trainer doesn’t let you feel down when you don’t see any visible result after a few sessions. He tracks or monitors your sessions to log every small change and achievement regularly and cheers you up at the end of the day.
Personal trainers are not just trained and qualified to offer professional services, but they also provide comfort and privacy to their clients at a personal level. It also encourages people to talk with their personal trainers with an open mind about their body needs.
Encourage you to take challenges
A personal trainer knows when and how to make changes in your fitness program to maximize effectiveness. He encourages individuals to take challenges depending on their body strength and stamina to speed up the fitness process. He or she also encourages you to try on different things during your training sessions to target specific goals for better results.
Motivation can come in any form and a personal trainer is the right person to guide you through the right path by keeping you accountable and encouraged during your fitness journey. If you are feeling down and not seeing any result after a few days of self-training, then hire a personal trainer to target your goals. You can hire a personal trainer in London from My Personal Trainer Directory to keep yourself motivated with professional support and guidance.
Personal trainers are fitness professionals who have immense knowledge and experience in weight management through exercises, diet, and nutrition. They have complete knowledge about the body and ts physiology, and hence they can provide the right assistance for exercising and fitness. In recent years the demand for a personal trainer has increased because of the growing inclination of people towards their health.
Their exercise and nutritional regime can help you achieve your fitness goals. Personal trainers in London are certified, and they can provide you with nutritional support & advice along with the exercise regime.
Here’s how a personal trainer in London can provide you with nutritional support & advice:
- Calories management: They can help you with calorie management. They can guide with the right diet, and they can also prepare a diet chart that will help you consume the right amount of calories throughout the day. It will help you in losing weight quickly.
- Food timings: When you want to achieve nutritional and weight loss goals, only eating right will not work. You will have to eat at the right time and in the correct gaps. What food is eaten when it brings a significant change. A personal trainer in London can help you with the same.
- Suggesting supplements: Today, when food adulteration is at its peak, getting a nutrient-dense diet without supplements is impossible. At the same time, eating the wrong supplements can also be fatal.
Therefore, it is essential to have proper knowledge of supplements before we start taking them. Personal trainers in London can help you find the right supplements as per the needs of your body and goals.
- Healthy choices: There are always many alternatives when it comes to food these days. It is upon us to make healthy choices. However, we are often mistaken, and knowingly we consume things that are unhealthy. With a personal trainer’s guidance, you will know about the right eating habits and adopt a healthy lifestyle.
A personal trainer in London can guide you in making healthier choices among so many alternatives available in the market. For instance, they can tell you which protein supplements can help you build your muscle weight faster.
If you live in London and hire a personal trainer, you will see the results in no time. You will lose weight quickly and even look much younger, energetic, and fresh because of your trainer’s nutritional advice.
When hiring personal trainers, make sure that they are well experienced and licensed. So, don’t delay your fitness journey and hire the best personal trainer in London today.
Christmas is one of the most celebrated events in the western world, and this is the biggest holiday season of the year that everyone waits for. Christmas is the time to meet family and friends and spend time together.
The festivities and food during Christmas can most often lead to gaining some extra pounds. If you are working out regularly, then it’s not a matter of concern, but it is important to check on the calories they gai for somen. While you may not be willing to hit the gym on chilly days, you can always hire a personal trainer who can train you in your comfort zone.
It’s really hard to resist yourself from eating your favourite dishes during a Christmas celebration. No matter how health-conscious you are, we know you have to take at least a few bites when hanging out with your best buddies.
Delicious cakes, a wide variety of meats, grilled items and other spicy dishes will surely impact your fitness, and your cholesterol level may get higher as a result. When you hire a personal trainer, they can help you learn the right exercises to reduce cholesterol. Isn’t it good?
Reduces Health Risk
Consumption of unhealthy foods can lead to several health risks in general. So, why not hire a personal trainer who can help you reduce the health risk to minimal.
The Christmas spirit lingers on till new year, and a week-long grand celebration can lead to health risk without giving prior indications. Having your trainer means you can get personalized suggestions, and it will be advantageous.
Helps in Maintaining Health
We all know that ‘health is wealth’ and when you hire a personal trainer, they help in effectively maintaining health. For example, he/she can help you plan a personalized fitness training after the Holiday to get rid of the extra fats, and it will help you stay healthy.
We hope you have got enough reasons to invest in personal fitness trainers, and we hope it will help everyone. If you have gone through the article and care for your dear ones, please be kind enough to forward the article. It may help someone to acquire optimal wealth in the form of a healthy life. But make sure that you only choose the best personal trainer for this task.
While having a personal trainer in London with MHPTL makes an excellent choice, it is even more beneficial to add in health checks for enhanced benefits. When you start training under a personal trainer, you need screening and consultation several times during the session. The idea is to monitor and assess your progress as well as learn about any major risk factors.
Why regular health check is important before you hire a personal trainer in London with MHPTL?
Regular health checks with a personal trainer hold the key to successful training in the long term and assure you optimum health benefits. Given below are some major reasons as to why go for those regular health checks with your personal trainer.
- Helps in assessing health risks- A health check is seen as a vital process, even before the training starts. Those initial consultations with screening questionnaires help the client, and the personal trainer to know about any possible health risks before charting out an exercise plan for him or her.
- Helps in preparing the right exercise plan- A personal trainer in London with MHPTL always works and plans on the basis of a client consultation pertaining to his lifestyle, such as his occupation, diet, sleep, and stress levels. That gives him a good idea of the level of fitness of his client and what kind of fitness goals to set for him.
- Helps in identifying the risk factor- A health check from time to time helps to identify any risk factors with an exercise program and focuses on resting heart rate, resting blood pressure, cardiorespiratory fitness, strength, and flexibility. Those parameters serve as a good gauge for the personal trainer to design the fitness routine for his client and make any modifications accordingly.
It is essential for the personal trainer to know if his client is on a certain medication and if there are any risks involved in starting with an exercise program. Regular health checks keep him apprised about any issues, and he can consult his physician or qualified pharmacist to discuss any possible limitations when beginning any exercise program.
- Safeguards both, the trainer and the client- The personal trainer in London with MHPTL can learn about the medical history of his clients and if he suffers from any current or prior medical problems. Failure to do this can lead to legal action by the clients in case they get injured while training or develop a health issue.
- Helps in introducing a new set of exercises– It is essential to get approval from the physician in case when making any changes in the exercise regimen or to increase the intensity of exercise. Once you get the doctor’s approval to exercise after a health check, both the trainer and his client can go ahead with the exercise with confidence and without any anxieties.
Now that you can see the importance and benefits of having regular health checks with a personal trainer in London with MHPTL, both the client’s and his trainer should ensure to carry out those checks on a regular basis for safety reasons as well as to keep away from legal hassles. Just keep the above guidelines in mind and do not ignore the health checks when training.
You may join a gym or fitness club, but you cannot achieve your fitness goalsin a few months. If you have the patience, then you can spend a year in a gym to reduce a few inches. Your body is unique, and you need a customized workout plan that suits your body. In this case, you have to rely on a personal trainer in London by MHPT. MHPT or MyHomePersonalTrainer is one of the premium training services that can provide well-qualified trainers at your doorstep.
In recent years people have become more inclined towards their health and fitness, and a personal trainer is going to help you achieve your fitness goal with ease. They can motivate you to achieve your fitness goals, and they can help you to overcome your obstacles. Personal trainers in Londoncan customize your fitness plan according to your personalities, fitness type, body mobility and budget. You can do your workouts under a personal trainer to avoid the risk of injury, and your trainer will demonstrate the correct posture for each exercise.
Why choose a personal trainer in London by MHPT?
- Customized training– You can hire a personal trainer in London to avail customized training, and you can avoid the risk of injury by having your workout sessions under his or her supervision.
- Get faster results-If you want to lose your mass muscle and reduce your weight, then you must hire a personal trainer in London by MHPT. Your trainer can push you to your limits, and you can lose or gain weight faster. He or she can prepare a customized training plan along with a diet chart for your health, and your trainer can help you to build lean muscles by burning excess fat.
- Punctuality-You cannot skip your training when you have a personal trainer, and he or she can motivate you by adding some fun activity in your training plan.
- Convivence-You can go for outdoor training and do your workouts in the fresh air. A personal trainer in London by MHPT can train your outdoor, and you can get rid of your breathing problems during exercise.
- Expert assistance-You do not need to buy any equipment for your workouts, and you can book a free consultation with a personal trainer. Personal trainers at MHPT are experienced, well qualified and insured. Plus, they can provide a free consultation, free trial session and free nutrition plans.
You can choose made or female personal trainer in London by MHPT, and you can avail such training with a friend at free of cost.
Many people think that they are born to be wild, and they can stay fit by eating junk food. If you think in the same way, then you need to break the myth and embrace the fact that exercising and a good diet is paramount for a healthy and long life. You have to be active, and you must do your workouts every day under a London personal trainer.
How would you stay fit and healthy?
You should exercise daily for at least half an hour. If you want to achieve your fitness goals and build mass muscles or lose your weight, then you need to spend more time on your workout sessions. You can start with some cardio training, and you can switch to intense exercises after a few months of training. But how would you prepare your workout plans? How would you know which exercise can suit for your body? In this case, you need to hire a London personal trainer. He or she can help you to keep your body in shape. These are qualified and trained professionals who will help you in achieving the fitness goal with ease.
- Imbibe the habit of healthy eating– Apart from that, personal trainers can also change your food habits, and they can prepare a customized diet plan for your health. A London personal trainer can prepare a diet plan with a decent amount of protein, and your trainer can keep your body hydrated during the training. So, you can stay fit and healthy throughout the year.
- Eat veggies –If you want to lose your excess body fat, then you must stay away from sweets. Sugars, candy and chocolates will not help you get in shape, and you must add some green vegetables and fresh fruits in your diet. Do you know that green beans and broccoli can keep your digestive system clean? Similarly, there are some green vegetables available which havea high amount of fibre, proteins, carbohydrates and minerals. Even green vegetables and fruits can also keep your skin and hair healthy. But, if you have digestive problems like IBS or irritable bowel syndrome, then you must avoid fibres, and you must consult your trainer to decide your diet.
- Get proper sleep– It is crucial to get enough sleep to recharge your body, and you can suffer from acute stress due to sleep disorders. If you have such problems, then you can hire a London personal trainer. He can suggest you take a small nap before exercising. After doing some intense training under a trainer, you will feel exhausted, and you can get a sound sleep at night.
These are a few of the ways via which a personal trainer can help you get in shape and also remain fit.